LAVORA CON NOI
GVC New Ltd è una società dinamica e in forte espansione ed è costantemente alla ricerca di nuove professionalità da inserire nel proprio organico.
Crediamo che la chiave del nostro successo sia stato il nostro impegno ad assumere le persone migliori, in grado di condividere la nostra missione. Abbiamo bisogno di più persone che abbiano una visione orientata al risultato e che sappiano lavorare per mantenere la nostra forte posizione nel mercato. Abbiamo bisogno di te!
Pensi che le tue capacità e la tua attitudine soddisfino le nostre esigenze?
Se vuoi far parte della nostra grande squadra, ti preghiamo di contattarci inviando una e-mail a email@example.com
POSIZIONI APERTE Developer
We are currently on the look out for a developer with the following specifications:
- Good level of Italian and English
- 2 Years of experience with ASP.NET, C#, .NET Framework 4.0+ technologies
- Experience with MySQL and Oracle DB
- Familiar with OO and Design patterns
- Familiar with Webservices/WCF and MVC Architecture
- Good server setup and administration skills in both Windows and Linux-based OS
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced Senior Designer to join our vibrant creative department.
The Senior Designer will be responsible for the creation of online visual designs and banners, including landing pages and web site redesigns for all products. Delivering stunning adverts and new campaign ideas across Sportsbook, Poker and Casino markets.
- Minimum of one years experience as a graphic designer in any of the following areas: Interactive agency, Design Partnership, or an internal creative dept. Experience within the Igaming industry is a definite asset
- A minimum of two years’ experience in Web design. Fluency in web production software; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Indesign, Flash, Fireworks and Dreamweaver.
- An ability to create superior, original designs for Web and print channels. Demonstrate a strong design style, with creative solutions that work within the constraints of the brief and online file size when applicable.
- Possess some technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS. Have a good understanding and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Able to show a successful design portfolio / web site. Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work with a large variety of clients and personalities. Strong analytical skills for mentoring and attending to team KPI’s and personal KPI’s.
- Has the ability and quality assurance aesthetics to meet tight deadlines with outstanding work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the Italian language will be an asset
Odds Compiler/Live Trader
Do you have what it takes to be part of a fast growing Malta based igaming company?
We are currently looking to recruit experienced senior odds compilers/live traders.
The successful candidates will imperatively have extensive trading and odds compiling experience with a major igaming company on Italian and worldwide football, the ability to trade live betting events on football, tennis, rugby and other sports, can administer settle and monitor betting markets, particularly for the Italian site, monitor betting markets and control risk, and assist odds compilation for other sports.
A passion for sports and betting, availability to work weekend and evening shifts, strong communication and numerical skills are a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Compile odds on Italian and worldwide Football
• Trade Live Betting events for Italian and worldwide Football, as well as for other sports
• Create and settle betting markets, particularly for the Italian site
• Monitor betting markets and control risk
• Assist odds compilation for other sports
Skills and Experience:
• Preferably 2 years experience in a trading/odds compiling role, or in the betting industry
• Knowledgeable in fixed odds, arbitrage, exchange and (ideally) spread betting
• Proficient in Excel
• Affinity for mathematics and statistics